1., the use of thick cardboard instead of indentation line to produce paper for handbags is mostly less than 250g/m2 of coated paper or kraft paper. Finally, folding is usually done by manual folding. Therefore, the indentation processing of the paper bag generally does not need to use the indentation line to match the steel wire, but instead of the indentation line using the thick cardboard, the concrete operation is as follows.
(1) first die-cutting machine floor clean, sticky glue, covered with a layer of quantitative approximately 500g/m2 thick cardboard, so that it is firmly adhered on the bottom board.
(2) with larger mould pressure and die-cutting machine, the thick cardboard will be indentation. After thick pressing, there will be deeper groove marks.
(3) adjust the pressure of small mold pressure, put the paper, and press out the folding marks. This crease not only have a certain depth, the hand is not easy when folded line running, but not too deep, so that the paper be crushed or folded after rupture, or due to plastic deformation folds too easily lead to rupture of the use of portable paper bag in the future, affect the service life. Especially in the indentation processing of the kraft paper, because the kraft paper is more brittle and the toughness is not as good as the copper plate, it is more appropriate to master the pressure of the molding.
In order to make the hand-held paper bags both good and not fractured, we need to pay attention to the following points.
(1) the pad should have enough thickness;
(2) molded pad paper before a groove;
(3) the pressure to be formally pressed should be appropriate;
(4) along the silk thread direction of paper, the paper is better folded, the molding pressure is smaller, and the paper is difficult to fold perpendicular to the direction of the silk thread, and it can increase the molding pressure locally.