(1) the reasons for the positioning of the rules.
1., the front gauge paper is too low or too high, leading to the front edge of the paper curled or not in place, there is a circumferential overprinter error.
2. the front alignment plate leaves a linear recess due to long wear.
3. two years ago is not in a straight line, the gripper margin two gap, paper in its mouth edge and the front gauge contact line contact but not point contact, the contact point of the paper deformation in the impact force, the deformation caused by inconsistent misregister.
The tension of 4. side gauge is too big or too small, and the side gauge paper is too high or too low, which causes the side gauge edge paper to curl or not to go in place, and the axial overprinting error occurs.
5. brush wheel pressure is not large, improper or improper position adjustment.
6. side gauge work time is improper. Work time is too early, the paper has not arrived, the gauge will be side gauge pressure and go nowhere. The falling time of the side drawing paper wheel or ball shall be guaranteed before the paper reaches the front gauge. Working too late, swinging the gripper, holding the paper and moving forward, the paper wheel still presses the edge of the paper and pulls the paper out of the swinging paper. The lifting time of the side gauge paper wheel or ball shall be at the same time that the gripper holds the paper, the gripper opens, and the tooth roller leaves the cam.
(2) the rollers hold the teeth and swing the paper, all of them require uniform and stable grip. Because the paper is thick and thin, it has a great influence on the elasticity of the tooth and the surface of the tooth. It will cause the paper to appear out of place and cause the overprinter to be inaccurate.
(3) the reasons for the handover. The transfer of paper from one institution to the next, if the handover time or position is improperly adjusted, will lead to overprinter or even tear paper.
(4) the cause of mechanical vibration. Mechanical vibration is usually due to mechanical quality problems or mechanical wear and tear caused by prolonged wear and tear. In general, there are roller and paper delivery of the axial series of teeth and three drum drive gear in the long-term use of the process of wear and tear, resulting in roller rolling in the process of beating and so on.
A small sum of Shandong printing and packaging of the above, hope to help customers, if what you do not understand or seek help please click on our official website: or contact us, we will do our best for you to solve