Wet air in rainy season will cause damage to goods and equipment in warehouse of Shenzhen Printing Factory. Printing paper is very sensitive to air humidity, which is easy to absorb and dissipate moisture, resulting in page turning, edge tightening, wrinkling and other phenomena, thus affecting the printing accuracy. How can Shenzhen Printing Factory reduce the air humidity in the warehouse? The main measures are as follows:
1. Paper should be stored in a clean and dry environment, not close to the wall.
2. 仓库和车间的相对湿度应尽量保持在50% - 65%之间。湿度应在水库外观察。当仓库外部湿度大于15度时，应及时打开通风窗和通风槽，否则必须关闭仓库。
2. The relative humidity of warehouse and workshop should be kept between 50% and 65%. Humidity should be observed outside the reservoir. When the external humidity of the warehouse is greater than 15 degrees, ventilation windows and vents should be opened in time, otherwise the warehouse must be closed.
3. Warehouses with exhaust fans should start both fans and fans at the same time. For small warehouses, you can turn on a powerful fan to enhance air convection and reduce water droplet condensation.
4. Water in the air can easily condense into droplets when it meets tiny particles. Therefore, dry cloth and mop are used to clean the warehouse, keep the goods and floor clean, and reduce the formation of surface water droplets. Lime is an adsorbent. Lime is an adsorbent. One kilogram of quicklime absorbs about 0.3 kilograms of water in the air. Lime can be stored in cloth or sacks anywhere in the warehouse to keep indoor air dry.
Cartons should not be stacked too tightly. Cartons should be stacked as loosely as possible. If it is too tight, air convection will be severely restricted. The long-term accumulation of moist air is prone to mildew.
6. Waterproof beads should not be covered with film. Because they are not completely sealed, there is still a lot of water vapor under the film. When water droplets form, they are difficult to evaporate, because they are covered by a thin film and are easily moldy.